Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: world's most peculiar fanfic category...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't remember whose site I was reading, but someone was going off on the fact that someone had found their site while searching for the words "male pregnancy fic".

    I found it difficult to believe that this was an actual search result. I mean, for Pete's sake, "male" and "pregnant" are kind of antithetical words just by definition...

    @_@ Apparently there's enough of it out there to have spawned mini-rant sites about its existence and authors, particularly among Gundam Wing fandom.

    I knew Gundam Wing fandom was pretty much the quintessential "the fans have taken over, and the results are not pretty" series, but...

    (shaking head in bemusement) I don't know, this might be even more peculiar than the search result from here about "boys in crisis". I mean, I can at least see where that one came from (boys next door + site author's name).

    Some of the others on that "bizarre-searches-that-hit-SCnet" list I had a hard time figuring out too, but I think this one has got to be close to the top of the list on peculiar ways for anyone to find any site...

    back to work after peculiar dinner break wherein I discovered that yes, the Net really does have EVERYTHING out there somewhere...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ::scratches head:: Ho hum...how...bizarre.

    I've read plently of strange fanfics, but nothing like that. O_o;;

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Reikou Hitakana's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 10th, 2003
    Posts
    233
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That's just....weird. Ah well, there's always gonna be a fan following of just about everything [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    -Reikou

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Shia's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    78
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well.. in fact it's not much of a surprise that such fics exist.. considering that a lot of yaoi-ficiton totaly ignores the fact that we've actually got TWO different genders and that not the whole human population consists of homosexual males...

    (seriously, male pregnancy might not be a bad idea for those kind of shounen ai/yaoi fictions.. their fictional human race would be extincted within one generation without any heterosexual males or cloning! so... horray for male pregnancy that keeps yaoi planets alive? [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img] )

    (and hey, there has to be some way to make your yaoi couple become a little happy family without using explanations like "kidnapping" or "cloning" or "you see.. there was this laboratory... in that abandoned castle, and then we used electricity to.. well anyway.." )
    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol..."shoulder to shoulder"...hmmm...did I ever write that? XD

    About Male Prenancy Fics...totally not as rare as some might think. ~.^ I saw them all over the web during my original boyxboy fic stage. There was one author--ehh...I think she was called Thera--who wrote really good stuff and specialized in male pregnancy fics. (I never read those though ^^**) Those kind of fics usually take place in a fantasy setting, where everyone is a guy and so they've gotta have some kind of male pregnancy going on, or like Shia said, their race would die out. XD

    Though really, I prefer Men Adopting Their Kids Fics. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hehe male pregnancy. i love that movie with arnold...i think it was junior or something. that was a funny. that's kinda weird to imagine though...even in a manga, i dont see how that one could work out.

    neways, speaking of weird search results. i was bored so i decided to look up my name on google..see how many people had my name. well the first search i had was Jade Raquel (my first and middle name) and omg! like 10 pgs worth of this porn sites were listed. it was creepy, i was like...omg i hope no one ever recognizes cuz me from that...that would be weird!

    hmm but then i did Raquel Lennerton (cuz thats the name most people know me by) and one pic of me in the newspaper showed up. i never even knew it was there. heres the link hehe...doesnt really look like me, i look like a devil in the pic.
    http://www.norwichbulletin.com/news/...-photos.html#1

    edit: oh yah im on the right

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 13, 2003 10:18 PM: Message edited by: jadey ]</font>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've actualy read "male pregnacy fics" ^^;; But often it's humor fic when they say that the uke was soo uke he -had- to have femine organs inside his body or something. Then you can make the baby enherit the seme's pervert traits and so you can have a bit more fun with it hentai-ing around. ^^;; thought I've mostly seem those in TB/X and never in Gundam wing... and I read a fic with extraterestres kidnaping humans to make them pregnant to ensur the survival of thir species, since female humans had glans that counters with their baby and so couldn't give birth... I regret ever reading that fic -___-;;;

    as for the weird key words used to find sc.net, well, maybe somewhere in the updates they had talked they had to work "shoulder to shoulder" or something, whereof came "pain in the left shoulder" stuff ^^;

  8. #8
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, I've actually enjoyed a few M.preg fics. It's one of those genres that seems to make the authors throw charcterization out of the window, though. Nevermind the biological issues, I balk at the idea of a couple of tough/angsty guys playing happy families. I've noticed a lot of M.preg in Weiss Kreuz and BtVS. :shrugs:

    On the subject, check this out
    http://www.malepregnancy.com
    It hasnt been updated since forever, but it's amusing.

    Jadey! Hockey! Fame! Did you win the game?

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 14, 2003 08:51 AM: Message edited by: tsukiyama ]</font>

  9. #9
    Inactive Member xjckimberly's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2003
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BtVS and M-preg? What?? Who knocked who up??

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Celstarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2003
    Posts
    30
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lol. I didn't actually think that there were such fics out there until I came upon one on FFnet entitled Muraki's Baby. O_o

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •